Estate planning can be done at any stage in life. The main purpose for planning your estate is to ensure your family is provided for after you are gone.
Keeping a current estate plan is not difficult or too time consuming with the help of Portola Law. People don't plan to fail; but many fail to plan. Let Portola Law guide you to deliver peace of mind.
If you died today, would your family be taken care of?
Estate Planning News and Links
- http://www.justia.com/estate-planning/news.html [Estate Planning News]
- http://www.smartmoney.com/estate/ [News and Articles]
- http://www.abanet.org/rppt/public/home.html [ABA's Estate Planning Answers]
- http://www.mtpalermo.com/ [AARP Crash Course in Estate Planning]
- http://www.banksite.com/calc/estate [Estate Tax Calculator]
- http://www.topix.com/personal-finance/estate-planning [Estate Planning News]
- http://www.portolagroup.com [Wealth Management]